With a population of over one Billion, only 35 million people in India are covered with life insurance. There are so many reasons behind this low penetration of life insurance. Undoubtedly, ignorance about insurance, lack of knowledge about facilities and cost efficiency of insurance - are some of the reasons. That is the reason website like www.moneyduniya.com will be of much help for all those who are looking for effective life insurance solutions.
Car Insurance - Policy Detailswe understand that your car is the most valued possession & it is dearest to your heart. To save money like Mr. Dibyendu & to know our comprehensive coverages, please read below: Key Benefits • Servicing at 2900+ network garages with cashless facility across India.
• A copy of the policy is issued immediately through our online facility
• Zero Depreciation Cover# available. Now you can avail coverage on replaced parts with zero deduction for depreciation
• For Complete details on the terms & conditions please refer to the product add-on brochure
• Get accidental cover for co-passenger - available up-to Rs. 2 Lac
• Get No Claim Bonus (NCB)* benefits in case you haven't claimed in your old policy. What more this is also valid if your previous policy was not with.
Health InsuranceWe all know that medical expenses have always been very high. Even a small treatment or an appointment with a doctor might consume lot of money. Health insurance saves money by covering expenses in case of unexpected calamities. Health insurance comes in handy to meet emergencies in case of severe ailment or accident. Some plans cover disability and custodial needs. Health insurance in India is affordable and carries the assurance and freedom from unplanned financial burdens. We coordinate with the leading health insurance companies in India. Buying through us enables analyzing costs and benefits from the pool of health policies. You can choose a plan matching your requirements in addition to high quality services. Buying health insurance in India with us is quick, convenient and cost-effective. Once you compare with us there will be no need to fill complex forms. You can choose from a list of best health policies to cover pre and post hospitalization expenses, expenses for day care procedures, critical illness, cashless claims and avail tax benefits. A comprehensive health insurance policy covers all the benefits. Most of the medical insurance products in India have a critical illness cover. Critical illness cover generally comes with a cap on the amount payable and a waiting period. The main difference between a critical illness plan and a comprehensive plan is that while the first will give you a lump sum payment of your total sum assured in case you get admitted for a critical disease, the latter will pay only the amount spent on the treatment within the sum assured limits. Investment Plans Investment plans help beat inflation and build a large corpus. We at moneyduniya.com gives you idea on investment plans offered by many life insurance companies in India and choose the best suited investment plan for you. An investment plan should be based on three factors in mind Risk, Investment and Retirement. Investment plans also make for good tax savings instruments. In life insurance, premium amount payable is deductible from taxable income up to maximum amount of Rs 1 Lac under Sec 80C. Maturity proceeds and death benefits are also tax exempt under Sec 10(10D).
Travel insurance - Policy DetailsPlanning to make a short visit (trip) abroad for business or leisure, a comprehensive travel insurance plan can cover you against medical and financial emergencies that may await you in a foreign land. Key Benefits • Coverage upto 85 years without medical check-up
• Cashless hospitalisation facility available worldwide
• Avail of quality health care through our tie up with United Health International (UHI is a leading US based health care provider)
• Get Cover on Pre-existing diseases under life-threatening situations*
• Extend your cover upto maximum of 360 days (Original policy for 180 days and extension for additional 180 days)
• First time in India, get cover for all baggage including handbags
• Medical & Nursing assistance for your loved ones back home*
• Get assistance on car repairs even when you're away. For complete list of servicesClick here*
Medical sum insured options upto $ 250,000